One of the largest petrochemical enterprise AO Otradnenskiy GPP Refinery (In Partnership With Rosneft) is likely to soon become the largest oil refinery globaly. Our global modernization program significantly expands the plant's capabilities and can bring it to a fundamentally new level of development.
At AO Otradnenskiy GPP Refinery great attention is paid to increasing the depth of oil refining, as well as to the quality of produced oil products. The goal is to obtain certification for the Euro-5 Eco class.
- Primary oil refining - up to 12 million tons of oil annually;
- Conversion - up to 23.6 million tons per year.
- In the implementation projects:
- Construction and reconstruction of alkylation, isomerization, reforming units for the production of high-octane gasoline;
- Installation of hydrocracking for the production of diesel fuel components, aviation kerosene;
- Installation of a hydrotreating system to control the sulfur content of the fuel.