AO Otradnenskiy GPP Refinery
One of the largest petrochemical enterprise AO Otradnenskiy GPP Refinery (In Partnership With Rosneft) is likely to soon become the largest oil refinery globaly. Our global modernization program significantly expands the plant's capabilities and can bring it to a fundamentally new level of development.
At AO Otradnenskiy GPP Refinery great attention is paid to increasing the depth of oil refining, as well as to the quality of produced oil products. The goal is to obtain certification for the Euro-5 Ecoclass.
- Primary oil refining - up to 12 million tons of oil annually;
- Conversion - up to 23.6 million tons per year.
In the implementation projects:
- Construction and reconstruction of alkylation, isomerization, reforming units for the production of high-octane gasoline;
- Installation of hydrocracking for the production of diesel fuel components, aviation kerosene;
- Installation of a hydrotreating system to control the sulfur content of the fuel.
Over thirty different projects have been implemented by our Refinery. AO Otradnenskiy GPP Refinery has been receiving good indicators, both in terms of production volumes and quality of products. Now we can be called the leader in the oil segment of the Russian Federation.
The peculiarity of the plant is its strict adherence to high standards. Therefore, AO Otradnenskiy GPP Refinery management forces all efforts to improve production technologies, to upgrade obsolete plants, to purchase new systems that allow to reduce the cost of production and improve the quality of petroleum products.
The products manufactured by the AO Otradnenskiy GPP Refinery correspond to the international ISO standards. Now there is a gradual modernization of production. The following projects are under implementation:
- Construction of hydrotreatment unit for catalytic cracking gasoline;
- Reconstruction of the existing catalytic cracking unit;
- Construction of MTBE and TAME production complexes;
- Reconstruction of the obsolete complex for hydrotreating diesel fuel;
- The construction of a new complex of low-temperature isomerization;
- Construction of the unit ELOU-AT-6;
- Construction of the hydrocracking unit VGO.
At the end of all these projects our refinery (AO Otradnenskiy GPP Refinery) aims to become the largest and most productive refinery Worldwide.